ENS eLearning On-Line Curriculum
Understanding Cultural Diversity
This course describes the concepts of diversity and cultural diversity, and the VALUE DIVERSITYTM scale; it focuses on quiz questions and exercises that will help you formulate your own understanding of these concepts. Additionally, it describes the concept of corporate culture and focuses on the integration of corporate culture and diversity with an emphasis on the four areas of corporate culture that are most prevalent in society today. It covers the implications of globalization on corporate culture and society and describes the different types of diversity in the workplace and specific types of learners.
The global objectives of this course are:
- To introduce all employees, managers and senior officials to the most advanced and innovative approach to diversity in the workplace.
- To promote buy-in from all parts of the workforce and avoid backlash from misunderstandings about diversity.
- To promote the enhancement of valuable human resources and increased competitive advantage through the adoption of our innovative approach to diversity
All employees of public and private sectors, industry and organizations.
- Defining and Introducing Diversity and Culture Diversity
- The interaction of Corporate Culture with Diversity
- Diversity in the Workplace